Bulma provides many great features:
– Responsive: Mobile first framework similar to Bootstrap
– Flexbox based: Makes creating grid items and vertically aligned things really easy.
– Simple grid system: To build a Bulma grid, you only need a single .columns container to wrap as many .column items as you want.
– Font Awesome 5 support: Bulma is compatible with both Font Awesome 4 and Font Awesome 5 thanks to the .icon element.
– 100+ useful CSS helpers
Bulma ships with more than 100 helpers to specify color, display, and spacing.
– Modular: Built with Sass. Only import the features that you’ll use for your project.
– Well documented: It is very important reason why choose this CSS framework.
Try and you will se how powerfull is this CSS framework.